The Redleaf-DiSarinno Pack is a family pack that is located in a forest to the far south of the Teekon Wilds.
(and likely other npcs)
- Dante - perished in fire (November 2018)
- Osprey - perished in fire (November 2018)
- Sarah - fled after the fire (November 2018)
- Maia - left (January 2018)
- Wraen - left (April 2017)
- Terance - left (February 2017)
- Jupiter - left (October 2020)
The pack was founded by Dante and Osprey in November of 2016. With Osprey's health failing, the pair decided to take their children and look for warmer weather to the south. Here they found the forest and settled in, forming a family pack and living in relative peace for years.
Eventually Sarah took the lead alongside Dante as he grew older and his health too began to decline.
In November of 2018, tradgedy struck the pack. A fire came and consumed the forest. The older children managed to get the younger away in time, but Dante and Osprey were unable to escape the blaze. Both perished in the fire and the claim was ruined beyond reclamation.
Coriander and Hela took the remainder of the family and settled in the neighboring land, rebuilding the pack and continuing on. They can still be found here now.